V7 Regen Torque Arm 12mm
V7 Torque Arm with Machined Clamping Block for Regen Hub Motors. Fits M12 Axles in both Front and Rear Installations.
The Torque Arm V7 is Grin's state-of-the-art torque arm solution for regen capable systems that use M12 threaded axles.
- Solid machined clamping block of hardened 17-4 stainless steel
- Grade 12.9 bolts apply over 1500 pounds of clamping force to axle flats
- 11mm thickness ensures maximum engagement
- Splined arm interface for versatile for axle alignment with front and rear motors
- Deep 'J' curve provides access to fender and rack eyelets
- All stainless steel for excellent corrosion resistance
- Designed, tested, and manufactured in Canada
|Country of Manufacture||Canada|
|Actual Weight (kg)||0.236|
From USD$664.00 Regular Price USD$754.00
To USD$3,114.00 Regular Price USD$3,204.00