V7 Regen Torque Arm 14mm
V7 Torque Arm with Machined Clamping Block for Regen Hub Motors. Fits M14 Axles in both Front and Rear Installations.
Availability: In stock
The Torque Arm V7 is Grin's state-of-the-art torque arm solution for regen capable systems that use M14 threaded axles.
- Solid machined clamping block of hardened 17-4 stainless steel
- Grade 12.9 bolts apply over 1500 pounds of clamping force to axle flats
- 11mm thickness ensures maximum engagement
- Splined arm interface for versatile for axle alignment with front and rear motors
- Deep 'J' curve provides access to fender and rack eyelets
- All stainless steel for excellent corrosion resistance
- Designed, tested, and manufactured in Canada
|Country of Manufacture
|Actual Weight (kg)
We found other products you might like!