V6 Phaserunner_L10 Controller
Grin Phaserunner Field Oriented Controller, New V6 Model
- Waterproof 8 pin CA-WP /9 pin Mains / 6 PAS plugs
- Molded L1019 Motor Connector
- 90V Max and 90 A Peak Phase Currents (~45A Continuous)
- Comes in Stainless Silver or Black Metal Shell
The Phaserunner V6 L10 model comes with a 60cm long integrated phase lead with over-molded locking 10-pin L10 connector that connects to any of our L10-based motors. This controller will handle 90V Max and 90A of Peak Phase Currents (~45A Continuous) and comes in a Stainless Silver or Black Metal Shell
For connection to other ebike peripherals, it has
- 8 pin waterproof CA plug to mate with the CA3-WP device*
- 9 pin Mains connector that can be used for customized connections using the DIY Mains Cable Harness
- For standalone use, connect using the 9 Pin Mains to Throttle and Ebrake Breakout Cable
- 6 pin PAS connector for direct connection to various PAS devices
Power comes through an XT60M connector on the rear of the unit. Each Phaserunner comes with an Anderson terminated battery cable that connects into this XT60M on the rear.
Must be setup with via a computer to mate and configure with a given motor if they are not purchased together. This requires the USB->TTL communications cable if you don't already have one. Read more at the Full Phaserunner Information Page.
*Older CA3-DP or CA3-DPS will need the WP8->JST adapter for connection.