Replacement controllers have often been a tricky items to source, with countless options for low voltage cutoffs, hall timing, pedal assist and cruise modes, interlock swiches etc.
We’ve done our best to tailor two BLDC controller series with features that make them ideal for DIY ebike builds, including:
• Wide Operating Voltage Range (27-60V and 31-88V)
• Integrated ON/OFF Power Switch
• Both Sensored and Sensorless operation
• Proportional regenerative braking
• Long (120cm) motor cable leads
• Direct Plug-in V3 Cycle Analyst Compatibility